NCSSA's mission is to provide its members with quality standards, proper guidance, networking opportunities and credibility for our industry.
Code of Ethics
North Carolina Self Storage Association Code of Ethics
We, the members of the Self Storage Association of North Carolina, recognizing our duty to the public to provide individual storage space for the purpose of storing property therein, pledge ourselves to uphold the following ideals and principles:
- Provide our customers an efficient and clean facility.
- Handle all business transactions with truth, integrity and fairness.
- Continually promote the good image of the Self Storage Industry.
- Always practice honest, straightforward competition in our advertising and daily operation.
- Strive to promote the education and co-operation of the membership.
- Maintain the highest concern for the health, welfare and safety of our employees and customers.
- Keep integrity foremost in our conduct with vendors to our industry.
- Faithfully support and uphold all obligations to our Association and fellow members.