2022 NCSSA Convention and Trade Show
November 10-11, 2022
Sheraton Charlotte Hotel
555 South McDowell Street, South Tower
Charlotte, NC 28204
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Reserve your room by 10/09/22 for the NCSSA rate of $159
A very limited number of rooms are still available on November 9. The remaining room block with the rate of $159 is primarily for rooms on November 10. If you get an error when trying to reserve your room online it is likely that rooms on November 9 are sold out.
PLEASE NOTE: If you get an error when trying to reserve your room online, please call the hotel directly at 1-877-822-3224 and tell them you are with the NCSSA Convention and Trade Show.
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION - REGISTER BY NOVEMBER 1, 2022:
NCSSA Members: $299
Additional Exhibitor Attendees (must have a paid exhibit table) $199 each.
HOW TO SPONSOR or EXHIBIT BY OCTOBER 10, 2022:
NCSSA offers sponsorship opportunities and exhibit tables during dedicated trade show hours. Exhibitors, register by October 10, 2022.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR ALL SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS:
Please read all of the documentation below prior to registering for an exhibit table.
Click Here to View Sponsorship and Exhibit Descriptions and Benefits
Important Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information:
- Trade Show Floor Plan
- NCSSA Rules and Regulations
- Shipping: The NCSSA is NOT using an event decorator such as Freeman or coordinating shipping for vendors. All exhibitors are responsible for arranging shipping to and from the hotel. Use the following form to arrange to have packages shipped to the hotel.
- Electricity: Electricity will be available to purchase from the Sheraton for a select few tables. Please note: Not all tables will have access to electricity. See Trade Show floor plan for locations. Use this form to make arrangements for electricity with the Sheraton directly if you have selected and paid in full for one of these spaces. Charges and arrangements are to be made by the exhibitor and the Sheraton NOT the NCSSA. Do not contact the NCSSA to arrange for shipping and/or electricity.
GENERAL EXHIBIT FAQ’s:
November 10: Exhibitor MOVE IN 9 am – 11 am EST
November 11: Exhibitor MOVE OUT 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm EST
- Register to sponsor or exhibit ONLINE by October 10, 2022.
- Exhibits come with 1 – 6-foot table, two chairs, and one company attendee/representative registration.
- Additional exhibitor attendees must be registered separately for $199 each.
- Exhibit tables will be assigned on a first come, first served process.
- NCSSA members will be placed first in the order paid registrations are received ONLINE.
- Non-members will be placed last after October 10, 2022.
- Erin King will contact you if your top 3 table choices are not available for you to make an additional selection.
- A VERY LIMITED number of tables will be offered with the option to purchase electricity. Only those tables with a number and E, example: 11E.
- NCSSA members will receive the pre and post attendee lists approximately 10 days pre and post event.
- NCSSA will be enforcing the Rules & Regulations provided above.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CONVENTION
The NCSSA is working to provide you with opportunities for networking, access to education, and to visit with industry best vendors in the trade show. The convention features a large number of concurrent sessions for those new to the industry, managers, veterans owners, owners large and small, vendors and more.
A copy of the event program will be posted to our website soon. Please see our general schedule below for basic information.
November 10: The NCSSA conference will kick off at approximately 11 am with lunch in the trade show, keynote address, education, time for attendees to network, visit with the event sponsors and exhibitors, and end the day with a welcome reception at the Craft City Social Club from 5-7 pm.
November 11: Day 2 will start with breakfast at approximately 7 am, trade show beginning at 8 am, educational sessions, general session speakers, and concluding at approximately 1:15 pm.
*Subject to change. This is a general description for planning travel. A complete schedule will be posted before the event.
Absolute Storage Management
Access Control Technologies, LLC
Asset Management South (KISS Solutions)
The BCS Group
Copper Safe Storage
Cost Segregation Services, Inc.
Live Oak Bank
Midcoast Properties, Inc.
Rapid Building Solutions (Southern Gate & Security)
Safestor Tenant Insurance - Ponderosa Insurance Agency
Southern Gate & Security
Storage Shield Tenant Protection
Storage Structures, Inc.
Trachte Building Systems/Trac-Rite Doors
U-Haul Self-Storage Affiliate Management
Universal Storage Group
ATTENTION ATTENDEES, SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS:
Payment & Cancellation Policy: All registrations must include full payment. North Carolina Self Storage Association (NCSSA) does not bill for payment or accept partial payments. NCSSA will not issue any refunds, even if you are unable to attend the event. Attendees may be substituted for a registrant without an additional charge. NCSSA must be notified in writing of any substitutions at least three days prior to the event.
Sharing Contact Information: By registering for this event, you consent to NCSSA sharing your contact information (e.g., attendee name and title, business name, physical and email addresses, and telephone number) with exhibitors, sponsors, and board members. You further consent to receiving communications from exhibitors, sponsors, and board members.
2023 NCSSA February Seminar
Feb. 6-7, 2023
The Inn on Biltmore Estate
One Lodge Street
Asheville, NC 28803
2023 NCSSA Convention & Trade Show
November 13-14, 2023
Embassy Suites Research Triangle
201 Harrison Oaks Blvd.
Cary, NC 27513
Reserve room by 10.13.2023 at a rate of $179
2022 NCSSA AUGUST SEMINAR
August 22, 2022
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR ATTENDEES, EXHIBITORS, & SPONSORS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ONSITE PROGRAM
Absolute Storage Management
Access Control Technologies
BDA Systems Co
Live Oak Bank
Rapid Building Solutions
View the MAY SEMINAR ONSITE PROGRAM